TD-VG3631 Unboxing TP-Link VoIP ADSL2+ Modem Router Product Info An introduction video to the TP-Link TD-VG3631 ADSL 2/2+ Wireless-N VoIP Router whcih has 2 x FXS & 1x FXO ports (300Mbps)
TP-LINK TD-VG3631 Key Features:
– Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming.
– VoIP gateway with two FXS ports and one FXO port which allows for regular phones to be attached to it so they can be used with VoIP services.
– 2 USB 2.0 ports supports Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts.
– IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router.
– Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off.
– Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button.
– Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation.
– SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet.
– WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats.
– Interface Grouping binds specific LAN ports with PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience.