Video Conference Remote Test Call.
Cisco – C20 Prfile42
My LinkedIn : https://sa.linkedin.com/in/mohammad-k…
My FB Cisco Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/43850…
My experience related to:
– Supervising on second fix stage (pulling Data Cables and Fiber Optic cable and termination).
– Prepare and finalize the physical Network stage, including the troubleshooting.
– Implementing and configuring Cisco IP phones (Manager, reception, wireless and basic phones)
– Install and configure CUCM (SUB and PUB) to fulfill the requirement of end user.
– Install and configure EsXi VMware for virtual appliances.
– Install and prepare UC servers by using CICM.
– Responsible for licensing of Network appliances.
– Install and configure WLC and APs (internal and external) connected to. Including troubleshooting and enhance the coverage and roaming better.
– Implement and configure the Layer3 Core switch 6509e (from zero stage until fulfill all network requirements which including VSS between Main and redundant core)
– Implement and configure the L2 switches (Port channels with core switches Main and redundancy)
– Install and configure Cisco Prime Infrastructure and make a wireless heat-map on it.
– Implement and configure Telepresence system.
– Install, implement and configure the IPTV system (prepare the servers and STB (set-top boxes)).
– Configure and prepare the HSIA server which belongs to IPTV system.
– Work with RMS (Room Management System) and BMS (Building Management System) which including the Integration with IP network.
– Configure of CCTV system, installation and implementations.
– Talented to lead the team to get a perfect result during site work.
Appliances and servers:
– 2960-s and 2960-x.
– 6509e (main and redundant)
– WLC 5508.
– APs 1142N, 1500E, 1602N.
– Gateway router 2951 series.
– ASA firewall 5520.
– UC servers UCS C210 M2 and UCS C200 M2
– Voice Gateway 2921.
– Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.2.
– EX60 and EX90
Scope of design work:
– Responsible to work in Low level and high level design for networking
– Work on preparing BoQ of Cisco Networking components for several projects
– Work with Low current system design. #Cisco #Telepresence